Lets everyone move past the fact there is definitely lipstick on my teeth in this picture. It’s happened to us all, the side affect of the glossy glossies forbidden love affair with with our mouth spears. Always trying to be together, always having the signs of their romance carelessly wiped away. Instead lets focus on the good ish- what’s in my travel make up bag.
My Make Up Travel Philosophy
You might be asking, what the heck is a travel make up bag? Well, in short its my must have make up essentials. See, I purchased doubles of all the “need to have with me” products, gathered them together in a pretty bag from Target and created a permanent space for them in my suitcase. This way I can ensure that when I am on the road, I always have the best with me. Now I can create a variety of sassy looks, with out having the burden of trying to make a giant size caboodle fit into a medium sized suitcase.
Whats in My Make Up Bag?
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette: This palette has all the pretty golden neutral hues a girl could dream of with a few sassy plums, peaches, and smokey shades thrown in. It’s my go to jam- peach jam of course.
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara- Black & Brown: I’ve been using this mascara for almost 3 years and it has never let me or my lashes down. I have serious tube loyalty.
- NYX Brow Mascara in Brunette: Nyx is a super affordable brand, who always surprises me with their quality. This brow mascara helps me keep my brows sassy when I can’t get to the salon for a touch up tint and wax.
- NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker: This makes perfectly lined eyes possible with out getting eye liner everywhere- including preventing those terrible lines in the creases you get when you blink before eyeliner dries. They’re the worst.
- Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in Rich: When I don’t want a super dramatic eye, but still want definition I use this liner. I got it in a box once, loved it and now its part of my routine.
- Target Up & Up Brushes: I just bought them because I needed brushes, they looked good and I didn’t have time to do research. So far they are working quite well for me.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Crayon in Barely Beige: I use this under all my eye shadows. This stuff makes my eye shadow stay all day and is a miracle worker for such a low price point.
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer in Fair to Light: I don’t like heavy concealer. This balances skin color, gives me SPF and moisturizes all without making me feel like Im drowning in cover up.
- Trestique Conceal, Cover & Correct Crayon in Bisque Medium: Since I don’t like a lot of heavy foundation on my face, I carry this mini to ensure I can cover any little annoyances, without having to weight down my entire face.
- BellaPiere Mineral Blush in Desert Rose: This is a very subtle blush, that is light weight and provides a healthy glow.
- Benefit Hoola Mini: This is my go to travel bronzer. It provides a summer glow that is matte- because while I love sparkles something about it on my cheeks makes me feel all awkward 7th grade prom-ish.
- LAQA & Co Cheeky Lip in Mixtape: because every girl should have a red lipstick on her at all times in case of “sex kitten required” emergencies.
- NYX And the Beat Goes On Gloss: Every once and awhile your perfect pout needs a bit of sparkle to spice it up, this little mini does the job like a pro.
- Mannakadar Beauty Lip Locked Stain in Lucky: This I recently got in a box and fell in love with it’s subtle classy color. I wore it a few times and its been added to my bag as my go to day to day neutral
- LAQA & Co Lip Lube in Menatour: I like to keep a purplely pink in my bag for the days I’m feeling funky. I like that this lipstick can be layered to be intense or a subtle plum.
A Glowing Travel Look
Just for fun I thought I would share with you a little travel look I did yesterday using many of the items listed above. I used the Sweet Peach palettes Nectar, Just Peachy, and Talk Derby to me shades. I lined my eye with the NYX line marker and coated the lashes with that black Benefit Mascara. I’m wearing the Hoola bronzer and the NYX “And The Beat Goes On” lip gloss. The results are obviously adorable.
One some of these links I earn affiliate commissions. These help support my blog but do not affect what items I purchase